AMBER wireless has experience for more than 19 years in wireless technologies. Our development department works today with the technologies of tomorrow to enable the design of cost-effective, energy-saving communication solutions.
Our production process can include your existing firmware or adapt our firmware to your specifications.
Third party of Nordic Semiconductors for Bluetooth Modules.
Range of Services
- Reliable and timely implementation of individual product development
- Hardware development of energy-efficient analog and digital components
- Energy efficient and miniaturized electronics
- Analog, digital, RF electronics systems
- Antenna technology
- Networking of sensors and actuators (WSN)
- Development of embedded software applications (proprietary and standard protocol stacks)
- Development of test software (LabView)
- Integration of bus systems
- Construction of prototypes (rapid prototyping) and testing equipment
- Verification and Validation
- Certification (ETSI, FCC)
- Development of production-accompanying assembly testing
- Mass production
Save cost and time
AMBER deploys in-house Fast Prototyping Facility equipment, which allows to mount Surface-Mounted Devices (SMD) onto Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) with high speed and high precision. This saves valuable time when it comes to constructing working prototypes or setting up a small production line.
Minimize your time-to-market and contact us, if you are looking for a professional development partner with fairly priced services!
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy (Smart), Wireless M-Bus and proprietary (Mesh) Networks (Sub-1 GHz and 2.4 GHz).
Call a Bike
AMBER developed and supplies the wireless components for the wireless data communication between bike and base station.
AMBER developed and produces a performance-optimized wireless interface (eZ430-RF2500) in the 2.4 GHz frequency band for Texas Instruments.
Siemens Metering & Energy
AMBER developed and manufactures a Wireless M-Bus interface adapter for Siemens' energy meter products AMIS.
The data monitoring system from Testo is a flexible and reliable solution for humidity and temperature monitoring in warehouses, storage rooms and work spaces as well as processes.
The system enables the continuous availability of the measured data on a smartphone, tablet or PC and secure online storage of all measured data in the cloud .
Testo uses AMBER 's 868 MHz and 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
Stiebel Eltron is a group of companies and a global market leading supplier of technology for building services and renewable energy equipment.
AMBER's RF technology is used in the remote control for instantaneous water heaters.
Corpuls - Medical
Corpuls is a manufacturer of defibrillators and patient monitors that has been specifically developed to meet the requirements of hospitals, fire fighters, first responders, patient transports and emergency management. Corpuls deploys AMBER technology for data transmission purposes.